Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Checking In

So I sit here typing on some Playskool keyboard in a Marriott in Palm Beach, FL. You'd think the weather would be wonderful, but of course, it's raining off and on all day. I'll probably return to NYC the same shade of off-white as I was when I left.

By the way, Florida is like many other vacation spots, a buffet on just about every corner. What is it with bread pudding down here? It's on every frickin' menu.

So today I ran (alone, who runs in Palm Beach?) in the rain, which was OK considering it was 65 degrees. But I'm hoping my clothes dry out before I have to take a hair dryer to them.

So that's all I got for now. Its all so very, very interesting. I'll hit one of the three hotel faux-fitness club treadmills later, and will have to push off the walkers who spend hours on them getting up to their daily 1.5 mile quota.

More from Margaritaville, or whatever you call this place, later...

2 comments:

mindy said...

Hope it clears up down there for you - it's not fair to be in Fla without getting some sunshine!

Bob Almighty said...

Hey at least its warm..right?