Monday, June 25, 2007

Hooray for Jesus!




















Dear Mr. C.,

Thanks for holding off on the heat and humidity for a couple of days! It sure made those weekend races in the northeast U.S. of A. a lot easier on all of us. The dry weather and clear skies created such a wonderful race praise-a-thon.

So thanks for taking time off from your busy schedule, glad to know that NYC weekend weather has a slightly higher priority than all that messiness in Darfur, Gaza, and Lebanon.

Anyway, you rock, dude! And you just know you could kick Buddha’s ass in any race!

Your pal,

Satan.

6 comments:

Renee said...

I love these figurines. I'm particularly fond of the one of Jesus helping a kid at bat. Is it cheating? No, it's Jesus!

Mr. Satan A. Chilles said...

Testify, Sister Renee! And we need a figure with The Big J. crossing a finish line, or suited up for a Tri-to-share-the-love-athon.
I guess it ain't cheating if you're chosen... Rawk of Ages!

Angry Runner said...

I will find that Tri-Jesus...oh yes I will. What about Jesus edging out a Kenyan to break the tape?

Can't help but join you in your praise and thanks to the Almighty for this weekend. I wonder how many minutes another 10 degrees and a bit more humidity would have cost me...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

No Wetsuit Girl said...

Oh Lord,
Why have you foresaken me?!
Faithfully yours,
Boiling in Barcelona

rustyboy said...

Jesus appears to be edging out that one kid with an elbow.

YELLOW CARD, JESUS!

Greg On the Run said...

Yes, I want to see the running Jesus, too. maybe on all fours at the finish line - barfing. I believe that He would leave it all on the course.