Saturday, June 21, 2008

Off Again

I'm off again (in case you missed the text above). No sooner than I get back to NYC, there's a death in the family and I'm off to Florida, in two hours. Not unexpected, so off I go.

Thanks for checking in on me, I had a great time, I have lots of pictures to bore you with later. Not much running went on, but considering I've been having slight achilles tendon pain and some shoulder pain lately, it was probably a good thing. Didn't see a pool for two weeks, either, I'm kind of jonesing for that, so I guess I'll actually have to do a triathlon someday.

Anyway, I'll be back next week with stories and the usual crap. Again, thanks for the shout-outs (reneemc!), and hopefully Bob-O heard me yelling out when I got back.

- R

P.S. Did you know Europeans love soccer? I had no idea!

See, bland sarcasm is back.

5 comments:

Bob Almighty said...

Me blogging while listening to Pink Floyd, not a good thing. Sorry for your loss I hope all goes well for you and your family

Speed Racer said...

Ri...Cranky, I miiiiiiss you. Sorry I've been MIA, are you not doing Patriot anymore? I think you should. Can you enlist a teammate last minute to do the swim?

Did you find the long-lost Renee?!

Looking forward to the bland sarcasm.

iron-boyer said...

I am German and as of right now I believe we will be the new European Champions in the real football :) I hope my team doesn't disappoint me.

Sunshine said...

Welcome back!
Looking forward to the pictures.

Dubs said...

Sad to hear about your loss. Hope your achilles and shoulder are feeling better soon.

Look forward to the pics.